Wednesday, March 20, 2013

35mm Valentines

About a month ago, the boyfriend took me to Huntington Gardens for our day late V-day celebration. Despite a rocky start consisting of me sitting in the middle of the succulent house, crying over my previous roll of film that had spilled out all over the ground in the middle of me changing rolls ( a pathetic sight to see! Some nosey old Asian man kept walking by and staring at me, causing even more internalized self-cursing), we had a beautiful day filled with foliage of all types.















-->

Pokey cacti, rows and rows of baby succulents, blooming cherry blossoms and camellias, and the best hand picked bouquet a girl can get her hands on. We finished our evening off sitting in the grass and counting down the sunset at Griffith. Kudos to my man for the excellent paparazzi shots. I sure do love him. Here's to many more years of love and film!


No comments:

Post a Comment