Monday, April 15, 2013

Flower Beard

How do you know someone truly loves you? Why, they let you put flowers in their beard of course. 

These were leftovers from the flowers I bought at the farmers market this past weekend. I have a new found infatuation for plants and flowers, and I would really love to get into a bit of organic floral design and small scale gardening. I just picked up a book on cooking with flowers, I've been playing around with making terrariums, and in another month, I will hopefully be making my very first home grown zucchini bread, so I'm off to slow and steady beginnings. Next step, floral crowns and greenhouses, and hopefully more flower beards.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I need to do this to my sweet husboy immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I didn't see this comment until now, my bad. You should do it! It was a lot of fun for me, and a lot of beard hair pulling for him haha.

    ReplyDelete